In todays time smartphone is like lifeline for everybody . If ever your smart mobile get lost then that will be a critical situation for you . Many times we lose our samrt phone here and there in our home and then we forget about that . We may forget our phone at friend’s home , some where at shop counter .
We get angree when it’s very urgent to use internet or to call someone but we can’t find our phone . Google created a feature , using that feature you can find your phone easily . It works only for android smart phones .
Find Lost Android Smart Phone.
Follow the following steps to find your android phone it’s free and easy to find android phone .
- First open home page of google i.e. google.com on different computer .
- Login with the same account ID that you used to login on playstore in your smart phone .
- Now type in search bar “Where’s my phone?” as soon as you hit search button a map will show your phone location .
- Google will trace your phone location and tell you where is it currently .
- Once you find the location you can search your phone at correct location without wasting your time .
- If you forgot your phone in the home but you couldn’t remeber where actually you forgot then you can also ring on your phone , it will ring even if your phone was in silent mode .
- But only 1 thing is required is your phone should have power and not switch-off and should be connected with internet .
Find your I-phone
“Where’s my phone?” trick does not work for I-phones , but same as google , there is a feature for I-phone . You can find your I-phone through Icloud .
- Go to www.iclould.com and login with apple ID , which you use on your I-phone .
- There you’ll see many icons , click on Find iphone .
- Then you’ll see a map which will show you , your iphone location .
- This feature will work only if your phone has battery (phone should not be switched off) and connected with internet .